Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Illustrations

I started doing illustrations just recently and I find it quite relaxing. I had a lot of sketches before but most of them were just random doodles of clothes or shoes that someday I want to make. I first posted an illustration of myself on facebook and I was shocked and thrilled that my friends liked it. After that, I started making illustrations of my closest friends and famous people that I admire.well, I hope you guys will enjoy my illustrations as much as I enjoyed making them. I can also make one for you guys. just email me here or tweet me or even message me on my facebook page. :) sketch2
This was the first illustration of myself that I posted on facebook.
spp
Second Self-Portrait
krissel32
An Inspired illustration of Krissel Amaro of Fashion Forward.
comar
An inspired illustration of Ann Marco
nadine
A logo I made for Nadine Macandog of The Purple Centipede
pj
An inspired illustration of Pj Solano
ginelle
An inspired illustration of Ginelle Chavez
meek
An inspired illustration of Mica Yu
oooo
An inspired illustration of if ever the Mad Hatter and Slash ever had a daughter. haha
illl
A combined inspiration of Paloma Faith and Lana del Rey
achiieee
A kitschy illustration that I made as a tattoo design for my Sister and I. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm an art enthusiast and I must say these artworks are absolutely stunning!

    Daphne of Metamorphosis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment today, and I must say thank you thank you very much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete