Friday, August 10, 2012

A-Fash

First of all, I would like to say "gaaaaaaanndddsss! Vongga! Effectivity! ang ATENEO FASHIONISTAS" haha. Ateneo Fashionistas is a group of Fashionable students who are studying in Acheneyoow de Naga. I feel honored to be a part of this group who had welcome me with such warmth and smiles. I was invited to their "weekly wash day photo shoots" at the soccer field of Acheneeyow. I was jj (Shy) at first but my shyness subsided when they smiled at me right away after they saw me approaching them. ahihihi :"> anyway, I would like to thank Joyce Vasquez of Frances and Flair for taking my beautiful picture. (Sis, pangmayaman ang epek kang picture ko, thank youu!) and Jamie Borile of Ooh, Jamie has a blog for inviting me to be a part of the Ateneo Fashionista. Thank you! thank you to all of you!


group a1 a2 a3 a4 a6

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Ngayon ko pa lang to nabasa girl! Thanks for mentioning me! Hihi. We're really glad that you're now part of the A-Fash! *u*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha suno ko nanaman manay ang pangmayaman na drama, haha! You're welcome! So pretty ka baga! :) -Joyce

    ReplyDelete